We’re excited to share photos/details from our latest renovation project, recently completed in Puerto Rico (Thanks to K-Con’s own Scott Greene, Project Manager; Greg Hee, Superintendent; & Melissa Dodson, Project Administrator).
This renovation was necessary due to a refinery explosion that required many repairs. You’ll see from the photos that replacing windows and glass doors was on our list of things to do immediately.
- We also repaired and updated the ceilings
- Painted (interior), installed new countertops,
- HVAC & ductwork repairs were performed,
- The parking lot was pressure washed,
- The fire sprinkler system was repaired,
- A new carpet was installed, and
- Various light fixtures throughout the building were replaced/repaired
K-Con has worked with many clients in the past few years on renovation/repair projects. We hope you’ll contact us for more information if you have a renovation or repair project. Our project management approach will ensure your renovation/repair runs smoothly and on a budget!