The work is complete at the Materials Research Group HQ & Manufacturing Facility in Beaufort, South Carolina. This 10,000 SF new single-story industrial building includes manufacturing space, offices, a breakroom, a restroom, and support spaces to manufacture glass, glass powders, glass rings, and related products.
- Site work
- Metal stud walls & gypsum board
- Sealed concrete throughout
- Hollow metal doors
- Overhead door
- Exterior exhaust vents
- Electrical panels
- HVAC split system with an insulated metal duct
- Lighting & receptacles
- Sanitary sewer service & piping
- Utility closet
- Breakroom & restroom fixtures
We are grateful for our partnership with Materials Research Group HQ and all the project partners for allowing us to build the manufacturing facility.
If you want to build a new industrial facility, contact K-Con today!