K-Con recently completed renovation work on a maintenance facility at Fort Bragg’s Ryder Golf Couse in Fayetteville, NC. Highlights of the scope of work included:
- 11,000+ sqft of new structures added to the existing facility
- Added granular storage bins for golf course material
- Demolition of storage shed and replaced with new storage shed including chemical storage room and fueling station
- New water reclamation system for cleaning and maintenance of equipment
- 8,000+ sqft of concrete paving
Making Life Easy…It’s How We’re Built.