K-Con wrapped up another great design-build pre-engineered metal building for a 6,000 sq. ft. DFAC (Dining Facility) in Ohio for the Army National Guard. This building project was complete with planning, design, equipment, materials, labor, and supervision.
Metal Building Construction Highlights:
- GSA Schedule Contract
- 60′ x 100′ (6000 sq. ft.) pre-Engineered metal building
- Site work
- 2960 ton of 304 recycled concrete for foundation
- Concrete apron, sidewalks, and pad for propane tank
- Standing seam metal roof
- Kitchen, restrooms, storage area, office spaces, mechanical room, communications room, and 2 open multipurpose areas
- External and internal personnel doors (14)
- Windows (8)
- Overhead door
- Plumbing, electrical, mechanical, communication/IT service
- Interior finishes
- Building contains cost effective energy conserving features for insulation, lighting, HVAC, IT, and plumbing
K-Con, Inc. for Your Next Government Construction Project
K-Con, Inc. is a full-service Design-Build General Contractor that specializes in turnkey construction and renovation/up-fit services, engineering, site preparation, and installation. We are a Design-Build Institute of America (DBIA) certified contractor that has successfully completed over 650 projects in every U.S. state and territory.
K-Con is an experienced government contractor that holds an active GSA contract. When you work with our firm, you’ll receive the best pricing, value, and efficient service available. Contact us now to learn more about our service and be sure to ask about the quick turnaround for preliminary drawings and pricing.